Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Healthy Ahlstrand crispbreads
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
Healthy snack - good for cheese / salami etc ( 1 dl = 1/10th litre)
- 4 dl cornmeal
- 2 dl sunflower seeds
- 1 dl peeled sesame seeds
- 1 dl shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 dl flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dl canola oil
- 4 dl boiling water
- STEP 1Mix all the dry ingredients and add the boiling water& oil and stir everything together.
- STEP 2Divide the dough into three pieces and spread out on three sheets lined with parchment paper.
- STEP 3The easiest way is to put a baking sheet on top and roll out thinly and then remove the upper paper.
- STEP 4Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and bake the plates at the same time in convection oven, 150 degrees for about 60 minutes.