Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fokke de Jong Potato Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
This potato salad is perfect in summer together with some barbecue and cole slaw. It is easy to make, but everyone will definitely enjoy it! Fokke de Jong
- 6-8 fresh Red Potatoes quartered
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- ÃÂ¼ cup of Mustard
- ÃÂ¼ cup of Sweet Relish
- 6 boiled eggs quartered or sliced
- STEP 1Boil the potatoes until completely done, leaving the skins intact. When finished boiling the potatoes let them cool completely along with the boiled eggs
- STEP 2After the potatoes and eggs are cool place all of your ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss slowly until everything is covered completely. You may add salt and pepper to meet your tastes.
- STEP 3You can best serve the potatosalad on a large platter so everyone can easily serve themselves. It's easy, and it's tasty, cheers Fokke de Jong