Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Best Pancake Stack
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3000 pancakes
This receipe is not for the faint hearted. Witness a massive stack of pancakes for you and your close ones to enjoy!
- 1000 medium sized eggs
- 96000ml of Milk
- Salt 1420 grams
- 100 sticks of butter
- STEP 1Add all the flour to a bowl. Add all the salt too.
- STEP 2Make a small cave in the middle and crack all the eggs into it.
- STEP 3Whisk throughly (using your hands is the best way, though you do need big hands) until the mixture is slightly thick.
- STEP 4Add half the milk and stir. The mixture should be a little thick. Stir while adding the remaining milk.
- STEP 5Now pour some of the mixture onto a preheated pan at medium heat. Melt a little butter and then start frying away. Cook each side for roughly a minute.
- STEP 6Make sure you stack the pancakes on top of each other. You may need a ladder to do this.