Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Plain pasta dough, ready to roll.
- 500g '00' pasta flour or plain white flour
- 5 whole eggs
- pinch of salt
- STEP 1Place the flour in a mound onto a clean surface, add the salt, make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
- STEP 2Begin to work the eggs into the four with one hand and then start to kneed the mixture with both hands, stretching the dough away from you and then bringing it back. repeat this process for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- STEP 3Cut the dough into four and refrigerate for 30 minutes before using or individually wrap in cling-film and freeze for use another day.