Easy Yoghurt Flatbreads (Varying Sizes)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Flatbreads consisting of natural yoghurt and flour. Adjust quantities for smaller or larger batches. Equal quantities of both flour and yoghurt. The following recipe is good for one person with a side salad when rolled thinly.
- 70g Self-Raising Flour (plus more for dusting)
- 70g Natural Yoghurt
- Tbsp Oil
- STEP 1Sieve flour into a mixing bowl.
- STEP 2Add natural yoghurt and spoon of oil and mix together until a dough is formed.
- STEP 3Flour the worktop and roll dough into desired shape. A thinner dough is best as it takes less time to cook.
- STEP 4If they are intended to be eaten by themselves, fry in Fry Light in a frying pan till golden brown.
- STEP 5If intended as a pizza base, cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, turn upside down and add toppings. Place back in oven and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the dough has browned and any cheese has melted. Serve with side salad and enjoy!