Chicken Fajita Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 5 Cups Milk (1.25 litres)
- 400g Penne Pasta
- 100g Cheese
- STEP 1Heat oil in a large pot over high heat
- STEP 2Add chicken and cook until no pink is visible, about 5-6 minutes, then take the chicken out.
- STEP 3Add the bell peppers and onion, cooking until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes.
- STEP 4Add the chicken back to the pot with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, stirring until evenly coated, about 30 seconds.
- STEP 5Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking.
- STEP 6Cook for about 20 minutes until pasta is cooked and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
- STEP 7Add the cheese and mix until melted.
- STEP 8Nutrition Calories: 1958 Fat: 41 grams Carbs: 305 grams Fiber: 16 grams Sugars: 50 grams Protein: 90 grams
- STEP 9Enjoy!