Chicken and Philly
Member recipe by swizzy123
A simple chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia, parcely, wrapped in pancetta.
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4 large tbsp Philadelphia
- A small handful of finely chopped parsley
- About 12-15 pieces of pancetta
- (Garlic is good to add but is optional, you want about a clove for 4 breasts)
- Mix the Philadelphia and parsley in to a small bowl( and chopped garlic), and preheat oven to gas mark 5 or 160 c or 375 f.
- Slice the chicken in the side so you have pockets.
- Put about a table spoon of the Philadelphia mix into each pocket.
- Wrap each breast in about 2-3 pieces on pancetta or just enough to cover
- Then fry the breasts to seal the pancetta.
- Once they have all been sealed, wrap them loosely in to foil and put in a preheated oven for 30 mins.
- If at 30 minutes largest breast is not white all the way through put back for 5-10 mins. Once they are white and cooked, remove the juice and put them back in to brown off. How long for is your choice!