Peanut butter flapjacks!!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
A simple and tasty flapjack recipe that can be personalised by adding in nuts, fruit or chocolate!!
- 300g porridge oats
- 50g light brown sugar
- 125g smooth peanut butter
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line a 20cm baking tin with parchment paper.
- STEP 2Mix the oats and light brown sugar together.
- STEP 3Melt the peanut butter and mix into the dry ingredients, then mix in the honey.
- STEP 4Add in your chosen flavours such as 100g of chopped nuts, 50g of chopped nuts with 50g of dried fruit or 100g of chocolate chunks. Add the mixture to the lined baking tin and press the mixture down.
- STEP 5Bake for 20-25 minutes, once removed from the oven let the flapjack cool in the baking tin. Cut the flapjack into 12 bars and serve.