Bang Bang Turkey Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Use leftovers really quick to make GF Dec05
- 6 tbsp crunchy (or smooth) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce plus extra to serve
- 125g thin rice noodles
- 200g cooked turkey breast shredded
- 1 small iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 large carrot cut into matchsticks or grate
- 1/2 small cucumber halved, deseeded cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions shredded
- STEP 1Spoon the peanut butter, sweet chilli and soy sauces into a bowl. Stir in 4 tbsp boiling water and combine well - the sauce should be quite runny. Soak noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions.
- STEP 2Gently toss the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl, drain the noodles and toss through the salad. Drizzle over the peanut sauce, serve immediately with extra soy sauce either splashing over salad or for dipping.