Vegan Salted Caramel Brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 14 slices
vegan salted caramel brownies! delicious!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 175g vegan butter
- 325g caster sugar
- 3 overipe banana's, mashed
- 130g plain flour
- 1tsp caramel extract (optional)
- jar vegan caramel
- pinch of salt
- STEP 1Heat oven to 170 degrees (fan). Grease and line a brownie tray. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- STEP 2Mix in the sugar. Mix in the bananas, flour and caramel extract (if using) till smooth. Pour mixture into the tin.
- STEP 3Dollop tablespoons of caramel across the mixture, and use a skewer to drag it through the brownie. Sprinkle the salt across the top.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to cool