Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Smoky BBQ burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Ever wanted to make smoky beef burgers but never actually had the time to smoke the food for days. Well now you can with these super smoky (smoke free) beef burgers.
- 500g mince beef
- 3 tbsp Smoky BBQ powder
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 5 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- ½ tbsp burger sauce
- 1 ½ tsp sunflower oil
- 5 Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 5 Tomato slices
- Red Onion
- 1 egg
- 5 Brioche burger buns
- 5 slices of cheese
- STEP 1Get a large mixing bowl and place the mince beef Smoky BBQ powder, Smoked Paprika and sunflower oil in the bowl
- STEP 2Using your hands, mash all the ingredients together until it’s all mixed
- STEP 3Get a grilling tray out and grab about a handful of the mix at and shape them like pattys (You may need to grill them separately if you are making lots of small ones).
- STEP 4Place patties in a fridge. To make the sauce, mix the BBQ sauce and the burger sauce together.
- STEP 5Slice the red onion and tomatoes into thin slices (carefully)
- STEP 6Get the patties out of the fridge and grill for 10 - 15 minutes or until they are brown inside.
- STEP 7Place the burgers in the buns with the sliced tomatoes, onions and lettuce leaves with the sauce.