Healthy white chocolate and blueberry muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 muffins
A healthier but still delicious version of white chocolate and blueberry muffins.
- 50g Honey
- 50g Molasses sugar
- 125g Self raising flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tbsp natural Greek yoghurt
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 50g blueberries
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius and prepare a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake cases.
- STEP 2Mix the honey, sugar, yogurt, flour and egg.
- STEP 3Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and fold in the blueberries and chocolate.
- STEP 4Spoon into cases and bake for 20 minutes.