Passion Fruit Fool
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Finish your meal off with this exotic dessert
- 142 ml double cream
- 60g icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 ripe passion fruit
- 1 tbsp Cointreau or orange liqueur
- Orange zest (to decorate)
- STEP 1Place the cream in a bowl and whisk until it slightly thickens and forms soft peaks which slightly hold their shape. Gently whisk in the icing sugar and orange juice.
- STEP 2Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds. Loosely fold half into the cream mixture and then cover the bowl with a clean tea towel and put into the fridge.
- STEP 3Mix the remaining passion fruit with Cointreau and divide between two glasses. Place the glasses into the fridge too and chill for at least 10 minutes.
- STEP 4When ready to serve, spoon the cream onto the glasses and decorate with orange zest.