Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Herby Lamb Rack
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
You can't beat a good bit of lamb. This meal looks good and is easy to make.
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Rack of lamb
- Redcurrant & Mint Sauce to serve (see recipe)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to Gas 7 (220C). Melt the butter in a small pan and mix in the herbs, breadcrumbs and mustard. Season well with salt and pepper.
- STEP 2Wash the lamb, pat dry and place in a roasting tin. Cover the fatty side with the breadcrumb mixture and roast for approximately 40 minutes or depending on how cooked you like your meat.