Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Moms Chicken Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Delicious, nutritious, so good to eat
- 5-6 chicken breasts (poached)
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 large pepper sliced thinly
- Green beans
- 1/2 jar massamam/red/green Thai curry paste
- 1 chicken stock cube (knorr)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250g spinach (optional)
- STEP 1Poach chicken and shred once cooked.
- STEP 2Fry onion and pepper until softened. Remove from pan.
- STEP 3Fry curry past in pan for 30 seconds. Add coconut milk and mix well for 1 minute. Add chicken stock.
- STEP 4Add chicken, onion, pepper and green beans to pan. Simmer for 5 minutes to soften green beans. Add spinach before serving to wilt. Season with coriander.
- STEP 5FEAST