Spinach and Tomato Spicy Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 200g pasta, brown or white
- 3 blocks of frozen spinach or use fresh if you prefer
- 100g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste (I use Patak's extra hot)
- 1 tablespoon of dessicated coconut
- STEP 1Boil the pasta in boiling water with the spinach according to the pasta packet instructions. Salt if you wish. Drain thoroughly.
- STEP 2Stir in the chopped tomatoes, dessicated coconut and curry paste. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.