Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
gluten free egg pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Home made gf pasta can use for tagiatelli, lasagna, ravioli etc.
- 75g gram (chick pea) flour
- 50g rice flour
- 1 egg
- STEP 1Put all ingredients in food processor and process until can make a smooth ball
- STEP 2Roll either with a pin or in a pasta machine, leave to dry 30 minutes. Don't taste it it is disgusting until cooked!
- STEP 3pasta will take 5 mins to cook.
- STEP 4Add sauce etc. As desired