Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
cream chees cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time
- More effort
- Serves 12
a great cream chees taste u get in this recipe....nd very simple, try it
- 900 g creame chees,
- 150 g castar sugar,
- 130 g fresh creme,
- 15 g corn flour.
- 1/2 tsp vannilla essence.
- 1 pkt digestive biscuit.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- STEP 1prehaet the oven to 180c/fan160c/gas.
- STEP 2in bowl mix cream chees,sugar,fresh cream. nd mix well u can use electrical blender.
- STEP 3when mix become a soft, then add corn flour nd mix well.
- STEP 4now mix is ready. then make base for cake , take biscuit nd crush well add butter nd mix well.take two 20 cm round lose bottem moud. nd divide the biscuit nd make base bake for 5 min. nd remove.
- STEP 5now divided mix in mould nd layer well. keep in tray .take another tray with water nd bake a double boil.. for 35 min..
- STEP 6when cake is set well reove from oven nd cool. then cut nd serve with wild berry compot. nd fresh fruit.