Lukewarm salmon lasagne
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
An fast and easy fish dish!
- 1 zucchini, slices in thin long slices
- 250 cherry tomatoes, halved
- spring onions, chopped
- 250 g herb cheese
- cream or water
- 500 g lasagna sheets
- 400 g smoked salmon
- STEP 1Halve the cherry tomatoes, chop the spring onions and make thin slices of the zucchini.
- STEP 2Grill the zucchini slices and put them aside.
- STEP 3Bake the spring onions and tomatoes shortly till they are warm and put them aside.
- STEP 4Make a sauce of the cream cheese by adding some cream of water and make it warm
- STEP 5Cook the lasagne leafs as assigned on the package.
- STEP 6Put all vegetables, cooked sheets, sauce and salmon together in a messy stack