Butternut Squash Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 med butternut squash, peeled deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1 med potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 litre veg stock
- STEP 1Spray a large pan with low cal spray and place on low heat add onion and cook for 1-2 mins.
- STEP 2Add butternut squash and potato cook for 2 mins over med heat add garlic and season to taste. Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 mins.
- STEP 3Using a hand-blender or food processer blend until smooth.