Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fried Tofu Cubes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Can be added to recipes for added protein
- 375g firm tofu
- 75ml cornstarch
- 45ml vegetable oil/sunflower oil
- STEP 1Squeeze excess water out of the tofu by placing between dishtowels and applying pressure. Then cut the tofu into bitesized pieces.
- STEP 2Add the tofu and the cornstarch into a bowl to coat the tofu.
- STEP 3Add oil to a preheated frying pan and heat until simmering on a medium/high heat. Add the tofu squares and cook until golden on one side, then flip and continue cooking, turning occasionally until crispy brown all over.