Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour for soaking
- Makes 2 glasses (500ml)
Easy cashew milk recipe made from just cashews, maple syrup and water.
- 50g cashew nuts
- 250ml hot water
- 500ml cold water, divided
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- STEP 1Soak the cashews in hot water for 1 hour.
- STEP 2Drain and combine the cashews with 125ml cold water in a high powered blender. Blend until completely smooth
- STEP 3Add 375ml cold water and the maple syrup and blend again until completely smooth. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days and shake before consuming.