- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- a small handful of fresh basil
- half a pumpkin (or butternut squash if you prefer)
- 2 courgettes
- pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- STEP 1Peel the pumpkin and chop into cubes. Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic. Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add the pumpkin and garlic. Let it simmer on a medium heat.
- STEP 2Use a peeler to peel the entire courgette, thus creating your own linguine.
- STEP 3Add pine nuts to the pumpkin and add the linguine when the pumpkin is soft. Turn the heat up somewhat. Season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 4Your dish is ready after about 5 minutes of frying. Add fresh basil to your liking.