- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 1
A great recipe for a Thai soup, it very spicy and very sour!!!!!!!
- 1 liter of water
- 3 tomatoes
- 8 shrimps
- 2 octopus
- 5 chilies
- 5 lemon
- 1 spoon of sauce
- a litter bit of salt
- a little bit of sugar
- 2 spoon of chili tribes
- 2 lemongrass
- 1 parsley
- STEP 1Pour 1 liter of water of water into a measuring jug.
- STEP 2Pour the water into the pot, wait for about 5 min (use a high heat).
- STEP 3Slice the octopus and wash the shrimps then put it into the pot. Wait about 5 min (use a medium heat).
- STEP 4Slice the tomatoes then put it into the pot.
- STEP 5Slice the chilies and also slice the lemons. After that bring the lemons to squeeze.
- STEP 6Slice the lemongrass (only the bottom of it).
- STEP 7Then we put chilies and lemon juice into the pot.
- STEP 8Put a spoon of sauce and also put a little bit of salt and sugar. Also put a chili tribes in.
- STEP 9Slice the parsley, then put it on the top of the bowl. Serve using a ladle