- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 7
It's a very good pizza!!!
- 100g each song white and strong wholewheat flour.
- 1 stp or 7g sachet easy-blend dried yeast.
- 125mL warm water
For the topping:
- 200g can chopped tomatoes, juice drained.
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 1 large courgette, thinkly sliced using a peeler.
- 25 mozzarella, torn into pieces.
- 8 green olives, roughly chopped.
- 1garlic olive clove, finely chopped
- STEP 1Mix the flours and yeast with a pinch of salt in a food processor fitted with a dough blade. Pour in the water and mix to a soft dough, then work for 1 min. Remove the dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface to a round about 30cm across. Lift onto an oiled baking sheet.
- STEP 2Spread the canned tomatoes over the dough to within 2cm of the edges. Arrange the cherry tomatoes and courgettes over the top, then scatter with the mozzarella. Mix the capers, olives and garlic, then scatter over the top. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Leave to rise for 20 mins. Heat oven to 240C/ fan 220C/gas 9 or the highest setting.
- STEP 3Bake the pizza for 10-12 mins until crisp and golden around the edges. Scatter with the parsley to serve.