- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 muffins
Good and simple muffins
- 50g butter
- 50g sugar
- 100g flour
- 100g sugar
- 150g flour
- 3 eggs
- 5ml oil
- 80ml fresh cream
- STEP 1Cut the butter and put it in a bowl.
- STEP 2Put 100g of flour in a measuring jug and after in the bowl.
- STEP 3Put 50g of sugar in a measuring jug and after in the bowl.
- STEP 4Whisk all with a whisk.
- STEP 5Put 100g of sugar in a measuring jug and after in another bowl.
- STEP 6Put 150g of flour in a measuring jug in the bowl (there is the sugar only).
- STEP 7Whisk all with a whisk.
- STEP 8In another bowl, put 3 eggs.
- STEP 9With eggs put 5ml of oil.
- STEP 10Put 80ml of fresh cream in a measuring jug and in the bowl.
- STEP 11Whisk with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 12Mix the two last bowl with a whisk.
- STEP 13Put in a cake tin.
- STEP 14Put the first bowl in the over.
- STEP 15Put in an oven four 15min.