- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Crepes breton in Nutella
- 500g. of flour
- 1L. of milk
- 100g. of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- STEP 1Poor the flour, milk and sugar into the measuring jug.
- STEP 2Poor this preparation into a bowl.
- STEP 3Add a pinch of salt.
- STEP 4Beat this preparation with a whisk.
- STEP 5Leave for 2 hours this preparation.
- STEP 6Now, put this pastry into the frying pan.
- STEP 7With a ladle, turn the pastry with a fish slice.
- STEP 8Eat with Nutella (or marmelade, jam, sugar or cassonade)