- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 180 ml
This classic vinaigrette is perfect to dress any salad, because of the addition of water the vinaigrette isn't too thick.
- 2 tbsp French mustard (preferrably Maille)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- STEP 1Whisk all the ingredients to a smooth, slightly thick consistency. If it's too runny, add more olive oil. If it's too thick add a bit of lukewarm water.
- STEP 2*trick: put all the ingredients in a jar and shake until well mixed.