Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
A delicious, ruby-red sauce, perfect with roast turkey.
- 300g cranberries, thawed if frozen
- 150g granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- Zest and juice 1 large orange
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- A pinch of ground allspice
- STEP 1Measure out all the ingredients into a saucepan and give everything a stir.
- STEP 2Heat the mixture slowly, bringing to the boil and simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes, stirring now and again. The mixture will thicken on cooling and standing, so don't worry if it looks a little thin at first. Serve warm or cold.