Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tempura battered fish and chips
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 2
Easy recipe made up by myself when I was craving one of my favorite meals whilst I was in hospital
- 100g piece of cod de boned
- Sweet potatoes 100g
- Mayonnaise 100ml
- Parsley handfull
- Shallots 1 diced finely
- Tempura batter
- Wasabi 1 tsp
- STEP 1Put the fish in the batter and fry until cooked. Chop chips and then fry twice until crispy.
- STEP 2Mix all remaining ingredients to make spicy tartare sauce
- STEP 3Plate up and you have a horrible meal in front of you