Sweet potato & butternut squash soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 350g dived butternut squash and sweet potato
- 750ml chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp soured cream
- 1 pinch chilli flakes a good grinding of black pepper
- STEP 1Put the diced butternut squash and wet potato in a saucepan. Pour over the hot vegetable stock and add the cinnamon.
- STEP 2Bring to the boil then summer for 15 mins, or until the vegetables are soft.
- STEP 3Purée in a blender
- STEP 4Serve in bowls, garnish with a dollop of soured cream, a grinding of pepper and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.