Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A taste of Thailand that's easy to replicate in your own kitchen!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 coarsely chopped small onion
- 1 coarsely chopped tomato
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Noodles of your choosing
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- Handful bean sprouts
- 2 chopped spring onions
- Handful crushed, roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 quarters of lime
- STEP 1Cool the noodles as per pack instructions. Heat the vegetable oil in the wok and add the chicken for 3-4 mins until starting to cook. Add the carrot, onion and tomato and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes. Finally add the garlic for 1 minute then move ingredients aside.
- STEP 2Add the beaten egg to the bottom of the wok. Wait until it is nearly cooked through, then flip the egg and break it up into little pieces.
- STEP 3Add the pre-cooked noodles and mix well.
- STEP 4Add the soy sauces, sugar, bean sprouts, spring onions and peanuts. Mix again.
- STEP 5Serve with a sprinkle of chilli flakes and a quarter of the lime to squeeze over.