Chocolate and Vannilla Marble Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus extra time for cooling
- More effort
- Serves 8
This is a delicious recipe that really made my day! :)
- 150g Self-raising Flour
- 150g Butter
- 150g Muscavado Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbs Milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180c/ fan
- STEP 2Beat butter then add sugar and beat mixture until light and fluffy.
- STEP 3Sift in self-raising flour and baking powder and mix together.
- STEP 4Spoon roughly halve of the mixture into another bowl.
- STEP 5In one bowl add cocoa powder and mix in. After that, mix in 2 tbs in each bowl and mix together.
- STEP 6Place mixtures from each bowl in turn into a cake tin.
- STEP 7Cook for 20-25 mins. Then place to cool for 15 mins and take out of cake tin. Slice and enjoy!!!