Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Courgette, Pesto and Goats Cheese Risotto
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A quick and tasty recipe with plenty of green
- 150g Risotto Rice
- Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 an Onion, Diced
- x2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 a Lemon
- 50g Soft Goats Cheese
- 2x Tsp Basil Pesto
- 1/2 a Courgette - Sliced the quartered
- 6-8 Cherry Tomato's
- Handful of Parmesan + extra to serve
- STEP 1Turn on the oven to approx 150' (Fan), place the tomatoes in an oven proof dish, drizzle over olive oil and season well with salt & pepper. Put the tomatoes in the oven.
- STEP 2Fry the onions in olive oil for approx 5 mins. Once softened added the crushed garlic cloves and the risotto rice and season well with black pepper. Cook for a further minute then add a glug of the stock and stir.
- STEP 3Heat a separate pan and fry the courgette until just browning. Meanwhile continue to stir the rice, adding more stock as the liquid is absorbed.
- STEP 4Once the rice is cooked through, stir in the pesto, the lemon juice and a handful of Parmesan.
- STEP 5Spoon a portion of the rice into a bowl. Arrange the goats cheese on top of this, followed by the courgette and finally the cherry tomatoes from the oven. Add a sprinkle of Parmesan and serve!