Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Lambs Heart Casserole
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy to make warm winter casserole.
- 4 Lambs hearts
- 2 Large onions sliced
- 1.5 Teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- 250g Frozen Casserole Mix
- 500G Potatoes quartered
- 1 litre Vegetable stock
- STEP 1Remove any fat from the lambs hearts and cut into mouth sized pieces. and place in a pan with the onions. Brown the hearts and then add the mixed herbs and cook for 2 minutes. Place in a slow cooker.
- STEP 2Place the frozen casserole mix in a pan with the potatoes and pour over the stock and bring to a simmer. Pour the mixture over the hearts in the slow cooker.
- STEP 3Cook for approximately 5 to 8 hours