Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
South Indian snack
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Snacks to be enjoyed during winter evenings
- Maida 1.5 Cup
- Corn flour 0.5 cup
- Sooji Rava 2-3 spoons
- Chili powder
- STEP 1In a large bowl add Maida, corn flour, Sooji Rava, chili powder, salt & knead the dough using the water only.
- STEP 2Add 1 spoon of butter to the kneaded dough & knead for 2-3 minutes. This will make the dough very smooth. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- STEP 3Use the rolling pin & flatten it like chapati.
- STEP 4Cut into Diamond shapes
- STEP 5Deep fry with little more than medium flame