Summer Fruit Brioche
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 300g can summer fruits, drained
- ½ 425g can custard
- Butter to fry
- STEP 1Cut 3 slices of brioche in half diagonally.
- STEP 2In a large frying pan melt the butter and fry the brioche for a few minutes each side until golden.
- STEP 3Divide the brioche onto 2 plates.
- STEP 4Place half the summer fruits on each plate along with the custard.
- STEP 5Alternatively, replace summer fruits with canned raspberries or cherries.