Caramelized chicken pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Sweet creamy chicken pasta
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 red pepper & 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed
- 250ml evaporated milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of tomato pesto
- STEP 1Start by cooking the pasta. Heat some oil in a frying pan and add the sugar, onions and peppers. Fry until they start to brown. Set aside once done.
- STEP 2In the frying pan, cook the chicken. Once cooked add garlic (however garlicy you want it) and spring onions. Cook for a few minutes then add the evaporated milk, chicken stock, pesto, peppers and onions.
- STEP 3Mix the sauce with the pasta and serve!