Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy Potato Wedges
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Got a head for heat? these fired up Potato wedges will be perfect for you!
- 50g of Paprika
- 50g of Allspice
- 5 Large Potatoes (Lower this number depending on how many people you want to serve e.g: 2 for 3 people)
- 50g of Chili Powder
- STEP 1Peel the potatoes and cut into slices (cut from the top for good slices)
- STEP 2Cover the slices with the allspice, paprika (and chili powder. If your using it)
- STEP 3Bake for 20 minutes at Gas Mark 6 (250*C)
- STEP 4Take them out of the oven and put onto a plate, then serve.