Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sweet corn mini pizzas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6 to 7
A tasty and healthy treat for all ages with a tortilla base sweetcorn filling and a cheese and tomato cover. The salami spring onion and cherry tomatoes are extra.
- 3 tbsp tomato pasatta
- 1 tbsp sweetcorn
- 45g cheddar grated
- Extra - 1 chopped spring onion
- Extra - 25g salami/pepperoni (about two large slices) or can use the same weight of ham.
- Extra - 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 or 2 tortilla wraps
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- STEP 2Mix pasatta, sweetcorn, spring onions, and salami/pepperoni/ham to create a tomato mix. You DON’T have to add the salami/pepperoni/ham in to the mix as they’re optional.
- STEP 3Use a circle cutter or plastic cup top to create 7 or 6 circles.
- STEP 4Get a muffin tin and place in your pizza bases. Make sure to push the centre down so the circles are perfectly sculpted.
- STEP 5Pour the tomato mix between the pizza bases (tortilla circles) evenly.
- STEP 6Finally, cover your pizzas with the cheese and then add half a cherry tomato on top. Then it’s ready to go in the oven.