Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Egg and bacon muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3 muffins
A quick and easy delicious breakfast idea to kickstart your day.
- 6 bacon rashers
- 3 eggs
- STEP 1Lightly grease a muffin tray and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- STEP 2Place 2 strips of bacon around the edges and base of each muffin hole. Try to cover as much of the tin as possible. Crack 1 egg into each hole. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over each. Place in the oven and cook for 10-20 mins depending on how runny you like the yolk. Remove from the tin and serve.
- STEP 3You could add other ingredients into the muffins: - cheese - spinach - herbs - mushrooms
- STEP 4Or, instead of having an egg in each you could whisk the eggs and then pour it into the bacon (adding other fillings or just on its own) to make a more omelette style version.