- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
These quick and easy pancakes are a healthy option for breakfast and they are scrumptious!
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- STEP 1Place a lightly greased frying pan over a medium heat.
- STEP 2Mash the bananas in a bowl and then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- STEP 3You can make whatever size pancakes you want with this mixture but just don't make them too thick. I would pour 1/4 of the mixture into the frying pan at a time.
- STEP 4Cook for 2-4 minutes on the first side until the bottom is a golden brown. Flip the pancake over and repeat. Take the pancake out of the pan and onto a plate once golden brown and cooked through.
- STEP 5Serve alongside fruit, maple syrup, (nutella for a less healthy option!) or they taste good on their own too.
- STEP 6You can always add other things to the mixture to make them more exciting: - blueberries - chocolate chips - raisins - nuts or seeds