- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 servings
This recipe is made with onions for the special taste and tomatoes ect: for the wonderfull tingiling feeling. Can serve 2-4 people
- 1 Tomato
- 5 Green Beans
- Fish stock cube
- Sun flower oil
- Optional | a sprinkle of pepper
- STEP 1Grab a small pan and oil it with a table spoon. Turn the heating up and wait for the oil to spread across the pan.
- STEP 2Grab a tomato and slice it into two. turn it so the cut side is facing down, then cut in half again. Do this to both halves. Take the green beans and hold it in you hand, clutch it and the the very tip of. then continue to cut 2cm away from each cut. After that you take the onion and do the same as the tomato.
- STEP 3Add the ingrediants to the pan and mix. Using a fish stock cube crush it in the pan with the vegtables and mix again. When onion turnes a brownish goldish coulor add salt and if wanting to add a bit of pepper. remove the pan from fire and pour on the plates you are using. Wait for it to cool before serving.