Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6 Cups
This is a recipe that is great for a Paleo finger food, or an on the go option. A lot of times I will make half bacon/egg cups and half mini omelettes when I’m pre-cooking food for the week.
- 4 Eggs
- Vegetables of your choice, chopped
- 1 Sausage
- STEP 1First, start out pre-heating the oven to 350
- STEP 2Then, chop up your vegetables and sausage into small pieces.
- STEP 3Crack your eggs into a bowl, and whip them up with a fork. Add your vegetables and sausage, and mix it up. Now, spray your muffin tin with a cooking spray.
- STEP 4For the cups, you have two options: 1. Line the cups with bacon like you did with the bacon and egg cups 2. Line the cups with muffin cups. The bacon option tastes better, but if you’re making these for an easy on the go breakfast, the muffin cup is easier to bring with you…Though you could also line a muffin cup with the bacon!
- STEP 5Whichever you choose, pour the mixture into the cups. Bake 15-18 minutes. Once they are done, wait for them to cool and then pop them out of the tin with a fork.