Bacon & Egg Cups
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6 Cups
These are great since you can make a bunch ahead of time and then bring them with you to work/class/super hero training. They also make great Paleo “finger food” at a party, or a side dish at a Paleo pot luck.
- 6 Slices of Bacon
- 6 Eggs
- STEP 1First, pre-heat your oven to 350. Then, take your muffin tin and spray it with a non stick spray.
- STEP 2Next, take one bacon slice, and, starting with the bottom, line the edges of the muffin tin with the bacon.
- STEP 3After that, crack an egg into each bacon lined cup. The bacon should stick to the outside of the tin, but don’t worry too much if there are pieces that curl inward.
- STEP 4Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, depending on how well done you want your eggs cooked and how runny you want the yolks.