Delicious Oat Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
These Great Cookies will make anyone smile!
- 50g Dark chocolate chips
- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 50g oats
- 85g self raising flour
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 150C/130c fan/ gas 2. line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- STEP 2put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix with a spoon then add the the condensed milk, mix well then add the oats and dark chocolate chips, mix well again, last but not least add the self raising flour until it starts to disappear, using your hand to mix is recommended!
- STEP 3bring the dough together into 1 big ball, then break into 6 equal sized lumps roll each into a ball and squash slightly so flattened then add 6 chocolate chips on the top
- STEP 4bake for 25 minutes until golden on the edges, leave to cool on the baking tray. keep in an airtight container up to 3 days