Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
The "Hairy Harry"
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 glass
Very simple to prepare! An amazing & refreshing cocktail to be enjoyed any time of year! Sweet and sour in all the right ways!
- 60 ml -- White Rum
- 20 ml -- Lime Juice (or 30ml if you like it on the sour side, like myself)
- 1/2 tsp -- Sugar
- 1 handful -- Mint Leaves
- 1 can -- Clementine San Pellegrino (to taste) -- (Substitute for Orangina)
- Ice (to taste)
- STEP 1Add lime juice, sugar & mint to glass or shaker.
- STEP 2Mull WELL.
- STEP 3Add to shaker (if not already) & fill with ice.
- STEP 4Shake well.
- STEP 5Pour into glass (shake for bits of mint leaf, if desired, and like me).
- STEP 6Add clementine San Pellegrino (to taste) & ice. --- (Substitute for Orangina) ---
- STEP 7Enjoy!