Mexican Cilantro Lime Chicken With Avocado Salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 4
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbs Secolari Cilantro Olive Oil
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro chopped
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbs honey
- ½ tsp salt
- STEP 1In a large bowl, combine chicken pieces, Secolari Cilantro Olive Oil, garlic, lime juice, honey, salt and cilantro and stir until well combined.
- STEP 2Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour
- STEP 3Season a stove top griddle or skillet with a smidge of olive oil
- STEP 4Heat to medium-high heat and add chicken to hot pan, cooking on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- STEP 5Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl and add your favorite toppings