Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes around 10-15 maybe 20 biscuits (depends how large you like them)
An easy to make biscuit, that i used to love making with my Granny when i was little.
- 180g unsalted butter
- 120g self raising flour
- 60g granulated sugar
- 55g of choice (I use chocolate chips)
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 180C/356F fan.
- STEP 2Beat the butter and the sugar together until combined and smooth. Slowly stir in flour and chocolate chips to your butter and sugar. Combine well.
- STEP 3Butter 2 or so trays and then set aside for later. Now, roll the biscuit dough into little balls and place them on the trays. Flatten them with a fork and pop them in the *oven for 10-15 mins. *keep an eye on the oven-they burn very easily.
- STEP 4Lay them out on a wire rack to cool down.(I prefer these biscuits a little under baked so they're a bit gooey).
- STEP 5Enjoy!!!