Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is a very simple recipe that I've been playing around with and I think I've just about cracked it. (no pun intended)
- 2 fresh free range eggs. Whipped
- 1 tablespoon butter. (The real stuff.)
- salt and pepper to taste.
- half a small stick of spring onion finely sliced. (optional)
- Bread (to serve)
- STEP 1Add your butter to a non stick saucepan and melt over a gentle heat. When the butter starts to foam up you are ready to add the other ingredients.
- STEP 2add the eggs that have been whipped and turn up the heat slightly to medium-high. Keep working the eggs without stopping until wet but not liquid.
- STEP 3Add half the spring onion and salt and pepper. Mix together and take off the heat when almost cooked.(It will finish cooking in the residual heat of the pan) Serve on its own or with toast and sprinkle over the remaining spring onion.